Thread: Excellent Website About Using ETSY to Sell Your Work

Excellent Website About Using ETSY to Sell Your Work

Since many people have questions about ETSY when they are considering selling their work online, I thought this site might be useful to answer your questions. It has tips about selling, pricing and how to best sell your work on ETSY. Also might help people who are already on ETSY but not selling as much as they would like.

http://www.handmadeology.com/

Re: Excellent Website About Using ETSY to Sell Your Work

That's a useful site, they also have links to articles on preparing for craft shows which is another topic that comes up regularly on this forum. Thanks for sharing the link Ruth.

Thanks Ruth,

My husband is holding you responsible for the fact I get spent the whole eveining on this site! Ha ha.

Gosh, there really is so much to think about, I have bookmarked about 8 different pieces to read properly when I get a bit more time.

Thanks for that.

Shelley

Uh oh! Tell him I am a bad influence when it comes to reading blogs etc.

I just found this website yesterday, another good resource for learning more about selling your work (specifically for Etsy)

http://www.everythingetsy.com/

Still need sometime to look more into it, but like the blog posts with tips on Twitter, Blogging, Show Displays, etc.

Handmadeology is the best though!
    Chrissy Mahuna from:

There is another site to sell on called Zibbet.com, I am new there but have had lots of views and interest. Maybe have a look at selling there, we need more fiber artists, free to list and nothing taken from a sale. May be a thought for some of you.

Ruth, that website is a really wonderful resource!! I have been reading their stuffs since I click on that link! Some very useful tips and insight there.

Thank you for bring it here.