Drafting Silk Hankie Roving
Silk hankie roving is gorgeous, fluffy silk, really useful for adding to yarns and wet felting projects.
I don't know how to add the photos one at a time after text, like on the old forum, so I apologise for the text and photos being separate.
1. First, get a pile of silk hankies
2. Carefully peel off one layer
3. With the tips of your fingers, poke a hole in the cetre of the hankie, and start to pull apart
4. pull your hands apart slowly until the hankie is a ring
5. There will be some thick and thin parts.
6. Pull softly either side of a thick part until it thins out more.
Oh Thanks Zed, i did try that once before and ended up with a sticky stretchy mess lol that was just me i know so i'm going to give that another go
I never thought of that, Zed. Thanks so much.
Thanks! They always catch on my hands and make a mess